Spencer D.W. Ball
email@example.com | 705-222-0111
Spencer D.W. Ball is a Partner with Northern Law LLP. His practice is dedicated exclusively to litigation, including personal injury, civil & commercial litigation, insurance law, estate litigation, employment law, construction and property litigation, medical malpractice and wrongful death claims.
Since his call to the Bar in 2012, Spencer’s practice has been dedicated exclusively to litigation. Over the years Spencer has litigated cases in nearly every county and district in the Province, including at the Ontario Court of Appeal.
At home in the courtroom and the boardroom, Spencer is an enthusiastic litigator with a focus firmly on the client: ensuring prompt communication, advancing the case in a timely manner, and obtaining a favourable outcome for the client through negotiation or trial.
- Personal Injury
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Estate & Trust Litigation
- Employment Law
- Insurance Law
- Construction and Property Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Juris Doctor, University of Western Ontario Law School (2011)
- Honours Bachelor of Arts, University of Guelph (2008)
Associations & Affiliations
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Sudbury & District Law Association